PEPTAN® MARINE COLLAGEN CAPSULES
Marine Collagen is a superior protein source which nourishes and rejuvenates the whole body. This type 1 collagen plumps the complexion by hydrating the skin and it reduces wrinkles. It also improves your body’s calcium absorption, assisting with stronger and healthier bones.
Our Marine Collagen has been formulated with Peptan. Peptan are bioactive collagen peptides that have been specifically developed to deliver multiple health benefits, supplied in a form that can be easily used and digested by the human body.
180veg caps - One vegetarian capsule provides:
Peptan™ F Hydrolysed Collagen 500mg
Other ingredients: Vegetrian capsule shell
As a food supplement, take 6 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Up to 10 capsules can be taken per day in divided dosages. Can be taken all at once or throughout the day in divided doses.
Peptan Marine Collagen
Declaration of origin: Peptan F is made from fish skins coming from Tilapia and Pangasius. Countries of origin: Costa Rica, Ecuador, Brazil, Honduras, Mexico, Indonesia, Iceland and Vietnam (establishments registered by the European Union for the production and import of edible fish).
- Wrinkle reduction
- Hair strength improvement
- Skin hydration improvement
- Muscle soreness
- Sports performance
- Healthy joints
- Bone health
How it works
Joint and Bone Health
- Collagen provides the organic framework in bones on which minerals are deposited and also contribute to bone flexibility and strength.
- Peptan has been shown to stimulate the activity of bone-forming cells and at the same time inhibits the function of bone-resorbing cells.
- Collagen is found the thick second layer of the skin. Collagen fibers in the dermis provide the infrastructure for elastin, which maintains the skin’s elasticity, and for hyaluronic acid to trap moisture.
- Ageing takes place here before being visible on the surface.
- Collagen has a unique amino acid profile that supports muscle recovery and connective tissue support
Please be aware of an allergic reaction to the collagen source (Marine)
Clinical trials with Peptan have not been performed on pregnancy women, children and adolescents. Before taking Peptan, always consult medical doctors for advice.