VITAMIN D3 1000IU WITH MCT
Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin. Unlike any other vitamin, your body makes its own Vitamin D when skin is exposed to ultraviolet rays from the sun. A modern indoor lifestyle and spending less time in the great outdoors has left most of the population Vitamin D deficient.
Vitamin D is needed primarily to keep your bones strong, heart and brain healthy, and your immune system fighting fit. Our product gives you a strong dose, plus we added MCT oil powder to our Vitamin D capsules. This provides a fatty acid base for superior absorption, meaning your body quickly converts it into energy.
Vitamin D3 1000iu 60veg caps - One vegetarian capsule provides:
One vegetarian capsule provides:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000IU
MCT powder 100mg
Medium Chain Triglyceride powder
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsules, microcrystalline fibre and silicon dioxide.
As a food supplement, take one (1) capsule daily after a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take with your meals to help increase absorption.
NOTES: Our vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin, a natural oil produced by sheep’s wool. It is therefore not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
- Bone Health
- Enhanced Immune function
- Anti-Cancer effects
- Protects against heart disease
- Muscle weakness
- Necessary for thyroid function
- Normal blood clotting
- Treatment of psoriasis
- Autoimmune disorders
How it works
- The basic function of vitamin D is to regulate blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, helping to build strong bones and healthy teeth
- Provides protection from calcium loss and osteoporosis
- Enhances the immune function
- Helps you fight infection and regulate immune responses
- Mental wellbeing
- Aids with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- Cellular Health
- Helps the cells all over the body to communicate properly
- Colorectal, breast and prostate cancer support
- Regulated cellular growth and differentiation in skin tissue
- Autoimmune disorders
- Multiple sclerosis (MS), Lupus (SLE)
Warning and Caution:
- Consult your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking prescription
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not replace a healthy lifestyle of balanced diet.
- Avoid in patients with hypercalcaemia or hyperphosphatemia.
- Regular tests must be conduction to keep track of Vitamin levels. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin
- and is stored in the body. If not regulated, it may reach toxicity levels.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.